Top 10 Best Slow Cat Feeder In 2020
Cats are truly amazing. They fool around in the house with a ball of yarn or just lie down in the house with nothing to do. They are loved by all. Cats can be of different sizes and breeds and they each require a specific health plan. Some can get obese even with the slightest of excess food. While others need huge amounts of food to stay healthy. It depends on the breed of your cat. Regardless of the breed, every pet cat should have a good health plan, and a better diet.
Cats love to gobble up their food. They want to finish off their meals in seconds. But this can lead to vomiting. You really wouldn’t want that for your precious feline. So what you could get is a slow feeder. Slow feeders are smartly designed cat food dispensers that allow you to control the feeding speed. This allows for healthier cats. So here are 10 of the best slow feeders for cats.
Best Slow Cat Feeder Review
10. Simply Pets Slow Feed Cat Bowl
The first one on the list is this huge bowl from Simply Pets. This is the perfect bowl for large-sized cats. The elevated sides make sure that the food inside the bowl does not spill. This one will allow you to slow down your cat’s feeding time.
- One of the best-selling bowls
- Made from Eco-friendly bamboo fiber
- Safe to be used in the dishwasher
- The food won’t spill.
9. Northmate Catch
This slow feeder from Northmate is quite interesting and will catch you by surprise the first time you see it. The spikes make sure that the cat is careful while feeding. So your cat will face the challenge while eating and it won’t spill the food either.
- This is a mat-shaped feeder.
- The feeder is quite durable.
- Comes in two vibrant colors
- Safe to for dishwasher-use
8. Ordermore Slow Feeder Bowl
This feeder from Pioneer Pet is another interesting slow feeder for your feline friend. This is high quality and is made from ceramic so it is indeed quite a bit durable. Your cat can’t easily damage this one.
- The ceramic build adds a lot of weight.
- Very Durable
- Easy to clean and dishwasher-friendly
- Comes in two basic colors – black and white
7. DotPet Ceramic Slow Feed Cat Bowl
Your cat might be angry at you for making them eat out of this one. But they might even enjoy the challenge. This slow feeder comes with a lot of ridges that ensure that the cat can’t gobble up the food all at once. This is quite an efficient cat slow feeder.
- Simple to clean
- Made from durable ceramic
- Comes with lots of ridges
- Prevents spillage
Don’t forget to check: Top 10 Best Cat Food Dispensers in 2020
6. Aikiou Thin Kat Cat Slow Feeder
This slow feeder comes with two flower racks on top of a tray. You will have to pour food on the tray and on the flowers. Your feline buddy will have to dig through a lot in order to get to its food.
- Made from durable polycarbonate
- Comes in two different colors
- Two ways to pour the food into it
- The rack on top can be used in the dishwasher.
5. Petmate Jackson Galaxy Go Fish Cat Slow Feeder
You might find this one funny at first sight as you see there will be a number of fishtails on top of a blue rack. The fish tails actually act as spikes to ensure slow feeding. You can actually adjust the elevation of the fishtails in order to increase the difficulty level for your cat.
- The design is very unique.
- The plastic is melamine and quite durable.
- Works with both wet and dry food
- The elevation of the fishtails can be adjusted.
4. Doc and Phoebe’s Indoor Hunting Cat Feeder
If your cat is new to slow feeding, you can get it this one. This feeder comes in the shape of a mouse. The build quality is excellent. It comes with a scoop and a trainer and each of them comes in three. You have to individually fill each of them with food.
- Dishwasher safe
- Comes with a scoop to fill the trainer
- Top-quality plastic build
- The trainer is designed in the shape of a mouse.
This might be helpful: Top 10 Best Microchip Cat Feeder in 2020
3. Trixie Pet Tunnel Interactive Cat Feeder
This interactive cat feeder allows the cat to hunt for its food. The plastic bowl that it comes with is elevated and there are six tunnels around it that are evenly spaced. You can adjust the dispensing rate.
- Interactive feeder
- The rack on top can be used with a dishwasher.
- The base is anti-slip as its made of rubber.
- The dispensing rate is adjustable.
2. Catit Senses 2.0 Digger for Cats
This feeder from Catit is one of a kind. It has a unique design and you can easily disassemble it. The green vibrant color will also allow your cat to appreciate it. The mechanism comes with 5 tubes.
- Unique design
- You can easily disassemble it.
- Comes with 5 tubes
- Comes with a standard green color
Check this: Best Automatic Cat Feeder Wet Food in 2020
1. Hyper Pet Lickimat Feeding Plate
This one from Hyper Pet is quite a unique system when it comes to slow cat feeders. It is a mat-like constructed slow feeder. This was originally made for canines to reduce stress, but it was eventually found useful for slow feeding cats. The mat is made from food-grade rubber and it is non-toxic. This will ensure that your cat gets the best nutrition at a steady rate.
- Highly interactive
- Made from rubber
- Can be stored in the freezer
- Comes in two colors
If you don’t know as to which slow cat feeder to get, check these all out. Pick the one that will best suit your cat and buy it. You really can’t be disappointed if you choose anyone from these slow feeders.