Top 10 Best Go Pet Club Cat Trees in 2020
Cats are loved by all. They are one of the favorite pets people have. Cats are natural climbers. But if you don’t want them to get mixed with the outside world or let them play outdoors because you won’t be there to monitor them, you can invest in a cat tree. Moreover, these Pet Club Cat Trees are great as they will sharpen the natural skill that cats come with which is climbing.
There are thousand Pet Club Cat Trees brands in the market but one brand has always topped all of them because of the build quality and price. Furthermore, the brand is Go Pet Club, it has always been there for its customers at giving the best Pet Club Cat Trees possible. It is durability and reliability. So, here are the top 10 best Go Pet Club trees of 2020.
Best Go Pet Club Cat Trees in 2020
10. Go Pet Club 23 In. Cat Tree
The tree has two levels and this means you can accommodate two or more cats together in this tree. If your feline friend loves to lounge, then it can do so here as well as these levels have beds in them. So, your cat can play in this tree and rest at the same.
- The poles are covered with sisal ropes.
- It is covered by fur.
- You don’t need assembly tools.
9. Go Pet Club F49 Cat Tree
The shape of the tree is what makes it unique and different from others. Apart from this , the design and shape of the tree will give you the liberty of shifting it into one corner of the room. You can save space in the room by doing this. This is a large tree and you can accommodate a lot of cats together.
- It is available in different colors.
- You get the assemble tools in the box.
- You can customize it into eight levels.
Check out more: Best Cat Playhouses
8. Go Pet Club Climber
This tree is great if you want your cats to have fun for a while. Besides, the five houses of this tree are great if you have a lot of cats roaming around the house.
- It might take up a bit of space in the room.
- It comes with toys.
7. Go Pet Club F2040
The tree from Go Pet Club is considered as a small village. Additionally, the product has ten ramps, three perches, and posts. This means you can accommodate a lot of cats together in this tree.
- The carpets are soft.
- The particleboard is thin.
- The additional toys of this tree can be stapled.
6. Go Pet Club Condo Furniture
The tree has the design of a small house for your cat. If you have a lot of cats in your house, then you can still adjust all of them together in this tree. On top of this, it has a lot of space and your cats can play in it and then rest as well.
- The top of the tree can wobble a bit.
- Suitable for small and medium-sized cats.
You might like it: Best Cat Wall Perches
5. Go Pet Club Cat Tree
The design if this tree from Go Pet Club is great as it comes with leaves and the decoration makes it look like your cat is on the outdoors. As a result, the design makes it look like a real tree.
- It doesn’t have any toys.
- Covered with Faux Fur.
- It doesn’t have any carpets.
4. Go Pet Club 106-inch Cat Tree
This is one of the largest cat trees in the current market. Particularly, the design and shape may take up a bit of space in your room but you can adjust it as modern furniture to match with your décor.
- It is covered in Faux Fur.
- The board material is wood.
- The dimension is 24 x 80 x 106-inches.
- It weighs about 53 pounds.
3. Go Pet Club 87.5-Inch Tree with Ladders
The tree is great as your cats can have fun for awhile. Namely, it contains ladders and even a swing as well. Owing to that, it comes at a brown color which makes it look almost like a real tree. Notably, it has a modern design and your cat will almost consider it as if it was playing outdoors. It is perfect if you have a lot of cats in your home. This big tree might take up a bit of space but you can adjust accordingly because of its design.
- It is covered in sisal ropes.
- The material of this tree is pressed wood.
- The size is 42 x 23.5 x 87.5 inches
- You can accommodate multiple cats.
- You can easily assemble it.
2. Go Pet Club 62-Inch Tree
This tree has a lot of height which means if you have a cat that loves to climb then this will be its favorite thing. Undoubtedly, cats love to climb trees and this tree from Go Pet Club will sharpen the climbing skill of your cat.
- The tools come in the box.
- It is covered with ropes.
- You get it in different colors.
Related post: Best Cat Tree Houses
1. Go Pet Club 72-Inch Tree
This is considered the best cat tree in the market. Again, the tree has a lot of space in it which will keep your feline friend entertained for a long time. The height of the tree is what stands up as a challenge for your cat but as cats are great climbers, it won’t be a challenge at all. Your cat will get the feeling of outdoor activity when it plays in this tree.
- It has ten posts with fifteen layers.
- It is available in different colors.
- You can accommodate a lot of cats in this tree.
Cat trees are great if you want your feline friend to enjoy like its doing outdoor activities. Also, these trees sharpen the climbing skills of cats and it keeps them entertained for a long time. So go out and choose any one of these trees from the Go Pet Club. They are great with their pet products and these prove so.